Does Your Computer Guy Make You
Feel Like You Need An Aspirin?
Are constant IT, phone and computer problems interrupting your day and frustrating you and your team? Do you feel stuck with an absent-minded computer guy who isn’t delivering the SERVICE you want, but you don’t know who else you can trust to do a good job without overcharging you?
If so, I have the solution that will make IT-related issues one headache you NEVER have to deal with again.
My name is Sean Robertson, President and CEO of Strategic Technology Associates, and author of the Amazon bestselling book “The Business Owner’s Guide to IT and All Things Digital.” We specialize in delivering proactive IT support and services to businesses all across Atlantic Canada with friendly, knowledgeable techs who will put you at ease and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. Chances are you’ve never heard of me or my company before, but when you finish reading this letter, you’ll be glad you finally have.
Why can I make such a bold statement?
Because almost every small business CEO I talk to will confess that their current computer support person – whether it’s a friend who’s “good with computers” or a professional IT company – is NOT delivering the level of service they want (or NEED). Therefore, they are forced to deal with ongoing technical issues and worry that their network is NOT secure from hackers, ransomware, crippling downtime, and a range of data-erasing disasters. This is unacceptable!
Isn’t It Time To Finally Get Rid Of This Headache?
Although the notion of providing reliable, affordable, full-service computer support isn’t a revolutionary concept, it still shocks me how many computer technicians don’t get it right. I understand if you’re skeptical about our claims. You’ve probably been disappointed, even burned, by other IT guys in the past. That’s why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
As a prospective client, I’d like to suggest a 27-Point IT Systems Assessment where I’ll send one of my senior technicians to your office to conduct an audit of your network’s security and overall health. This assessment can also be done 100% remotely.
When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will not only reveal whether your data and computer network really are properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (more than likely a LOT) on your hardware and software expenses.
After all, it never hurts to get a second opinion from a qualified third party. Once the process is conducted, if you’re not happy with our assessment, you can easily request your money back. To date, we’ve NEVER had anyone say that we’ve wasted their time, so I feel completely comfortable making this guarantee to you.
This assessment only takes 60 minutes to conduct, but once it’s done, you’ll know for sure if your company’s data is secure and, in the event of a disaster, exactly how fast you could be back up and running again (if at all).
Awaiting your response,
President & CEO, Strategic Technology Associates,
Author, Essential Guide To IT. & All Things Digital
P.S. Why risk it? Our IT Systems Assessment comes with zero strings attached, no expectations and no obligations on your part. If nothing else, it will be a good third-party validation of how well your systems are currently performing.
How Does Your Current IT Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your IT company or computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters? If your technician does NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and network’s security!
- Do they answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly (within 60 minutes)?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (within same day), even when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily?
- At all?
- Do they offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data, laptops, and other devices?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing them, working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
Help me make sure
my business is secure!
KM Quality Solutions
The Town of Riverview